Saturday, September 23, 2006

First Birthday in a Foreign Country

My birthday. Let's see what happened. Jen came over after work. We went to the supermarket to find some booze to drink. We chose....The Man's Box. Talk about filthy wine. It was the worst shit I have ever ever ever had the horrible pleasure of drinking. We had to fill our glasses with ice just to make it alright. Talk about disgusting. It led to some silliness...you'll see. Anywho, we decided to go to Tokyo so we changed. I let her borrow some of my clothes. She has freakishly long legs. My 34 length jeans fit her perfectly. I'm taller than her by about 1-2 inches, but her legs are about 2 inches longer than mine. Wierd.
Anywho, we caught the train to Tokyo, hopped off at Ueno and caught the last subway train to Roppongi. At the Roppongi stop, I decided to yak the thickest yarf I have ever yarfed. It was practically solid. Gross. I went to the bathroom to wash up and then we went out onto the streets of Roppongi. I ended up yarfing 2 more times. Lovely. A car even backed up because I was blowing chunks too close to it. Ha ha ha ha. *note* I would not recommend drinking a man's box because it will make you throw up whether you are drunk or not.
After that, we met up with some of her friends and they ended up taking us out to a night on the town in Roppongi. We eventually ended up in an all you can drink club (about $40 to get in, one of Jen's friends paid for us to get in). I started smoking a cigarette in the club just to flick ash on people. I'm such an asshole. Jen got taken to the VIP room to drink Moet and I started talking to some Japanese girl who apparently went to school in LA for a while. She had a boyfriend from somewhere in Europe who didn't speak English or Japanese and I told her she was stupid for going out with someone who couldn't understand her. She agreed. I hope that I broke the lovely couple up because that would just add some more bad carma to my steadily increasing boatload. God I suck as a human being. Hahahahahaha.
Needless to say, Jen, her friends and I all kept on drinking and ended up staying out until the first train in the morning. Somewhere along the line we got separated and I ended up falling asleep on the Yamanote line. I probably circled Tokyo 4 or 5 times because I got on the train at 5:00am and ended up finally getting off at Ueno at 12:00pm or so (it's supposed to be a 30min train ride I think. It takes about 1.5hr to circle the Yamanote). Anyway, I caught a train on the Takasaki line that I thought was bound for Kitamoto. Whoops! It actually split off and went toward Koga where my cousin Matt used to live. I had to take a train back the other way and I eventually made it back to my place at 2:00pm. That's right. The 1-1.5 hour trip took me about 9 hours. I suck at living. Cripes.
Anyway, I caught some zzzz's until John called to see if I could meet him at the station when he arrived. I told him that he should call me again when he go to Kitamoto Station and then I would head over there. He ended up getting to Kitamoto at around 6:30pm so I headed over there and met up with him. We ended up chatting in the station waiting for others to arrive. Everyone (John, Anoushka, Andrew, and Michael [of the Michael Jackson duo]) was at Kitamoto Station by 7:40 so we headed over to the supermarket and bought some more party supplies (booze). We ended up hanging out in my apartment talking about our lives in Japan and getting to know each other. It was really quite fun. Wiskey Coke and Vodka Ginger Ale will mess you up. Seriously. Good birthday though.

No comments: