Monday, March 5, 2007

Don't try to introduce those Dick and Jane reading books to Japan

In my last lesson of the day today, the teacher was writing out, "Did _____ become ______ ?", but she accidentally wrote, "Dick _____ become". Unfortunately, practically all of the student's recognize the word "Dick" as an English word for male genitalia. Of course, the whole class burst out in laughter as I hopped over to fix the mistake. As I turned my head to laugh, I made out the students saying various things including "Jeremy's face turned red", "Look, he's laughing", and "Mrs. Koyano is erotic". Just an average day in the classroom I guess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeremy...No one hired you to teach their kids childish american smut....for shame.... ha

jAsian said...

i'm going to japan june 14-30th. w00t. email me.