Saturday, November 25, 2006

Team Pants-Party Strikes Again


I was sick this weekend (I think food poisoning, my coworkers think I drank too much. Anyway, I had riverbutt and you don't usually have riverbutt for 4 days after drinking too much. At least I don't.). Grosssssssss. Caroline came over and we made a weekend of hanging out, listening to music, watching movies, coughing and doing stupid things. She brought over some George Carlin and some Mr. Show, so we did a lot of laughcoughing. A little bit gross, but at the same time, laughcoughing is little sexy, no? She also made some bruschetta that we put on fresh bread (She said it warmed her buns when she carried it...no pun intended. That's a lie. I intended that bun pun) that had cream cheese spread on it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Good. We also took lots of pictures. Here are a few for your self-pleasure.
Can you believe I got these glasses for under $1?

Reppin the LBSFCDA (Long Beach Shakeyface Crossdresser's Association)

Harakiri? Erase your sins white devil!


No comments: