Friday, January 19, 2007

Shut Up Hooker

This Friday I met up with Jen to do some pre-Tokyo drinking at her place. I got there and her apartment was so filthy I refused to take off my shoes. We ended up buying a bottle of vodka and I ended up drinking a bit too much. I was somehow able to fit an entire night's worth of drunken stages into about an hour. I guess that's what you get when you start drinking a bunch of alcohol on an empty stomach (I was able to eat a bit of food, but it was right before I started getting really sick...maybe it was the food...ha ha ha). Whoops. At least Jen and I were able to have an awesome conversation.

It went something like this.

Jeremy: Oh fuck, I'm gonna puke.

Jen: Hurry up so we can go.

Jeremy: Whatever. BLEEEEGH!! HUUUURRRLL!! BLARRRGH!!...

Jen: Want some natto?

Jeremy: Fuck you I hate you.

Jen: You really look sick.

Jeremy: zzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzz...

I think it's obvious enough that we didn't end up making it to Tokyo. Anyways, you live and you learn. From this I learned that, although gummy bears alone will make your puke taste like fruit punch, gummy bears mixed with normal food just tastes like puke.

1 comment:

jAsian said...

ya i know dude, fucking fierce denny cut it. i'm gonna stop going to him and just grow it out again. yia yia.