Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Fisausages...uuughhhhh...

Yeah...so I'm not sure exactly when this happened...I think it's my mind's self-defense against the vile and cruel FISAUSAGE! Now, you may ask yourself, "What is a fisausage?". Well, do not fear. The fisausage package describes it for the consumer in diagram form.

It seemed so delicious in theory.

So yes. That is the fisausage. MMMMmmmmmm....so delicious. Actually, it's much worse than the picture implies. Thinking about it makes my stomach turn a little. Let's just say that Caroline and I had a $10 bet that I couldn't eat 4 fisausages and let's also say that I can eat lots of really messed up things. These? I could only get through 1 and a half of these lovely snacks. Ughhh...blegh. While I was eating the second stick, Caroline began to make fun of me, so I proceeded to take a big bite, chew it, and rub it around her lips and cheeks. How you like that sukka?!? Word.

This picture perfectly describes my first impression of the fisausage.

3/4 of the way down and the taste doesn't get any better.



No comments: