Thursday, December 14, 2006

The World Honors a Tetris Pioneer

Two posts in one day? This is too awesome to pass up. I've always told people I was good at packing stuff because I played a lot of tetris as a kid. It's true. Also, Caroline has recently gotten me looking at The Perry Bible Fellowship comics again. My little brother was the first to show me them, but I had forgotten about them ever since I got a new computer. At first read, this paragraph seems to have no direction, and the first idea doesn't seem to have anything to do with the second. Well folks, just read this and understand.


What are the odds of that? I'd put them somewhere between "way sweet" and "radtacular". Make sure to check the website for a bunch of other funny comics.

3 comments:

atama ga itai. said...

Lets steal a baby just to use it as a block for live action tetris.

The Sofa King said...

I most heartily agree!

Unknown said...

http://tourettesguy.com/

you should use that website as a tool to help teach the kids engrish